Friday, May 31, 2013

IKEA 25-Hour Cook-off Challenge


What : IKEA 25 Hour Cook Off

Where : No. 2 Jalan PJU 7/2, Mutiara Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

When : 14 June 10am - 15 June 11am

*Update : We didnt get selected! :( Oh well, till next time!

Ok, this is rather new. Never attempted before. Nop. except for my buddy, Morjhan, not me. But the idea to submit a video for this challenge is from me.  I dont know. Perhaps watching our video might enlighten the reason why we wanna take part? 




So what do you think? 

Can Team Budget Good-Good (consist of myself, father of 2, a runner/racer and my buddy Morjhan (also father of 2, a runner, active comper) take on the challenge and be triumph? Well, you'll never know. 

Come and join the action this 14th June and see us live in action.. (haha).. err.. is there still time for a cooking lesson from wifey? 

More details (in case u yourself wanted to take part) : find it out here.

No comments :

Post a Comment